The detection and protection of the information systems against advanced persistent threats today requires a full understanding of how the different silos of information security interact.
This capability provides organizations with a comprehensive and critical view of the entire spectrum of enterprise data. Companies and products we represent, aim to offer our customers this vision.
- Netwrix (www.netwrix.com): Netwrix Auditor enables complete visibility into both security configuration and data access within the entire IT infrastructure by providing dashboards, reports and alerts about who changed what, when and where and who has access to what. Netwrix Auditor is an affordable change and configuration auditing platform that streamlines compliance, strengthens security and simplifies root cause analysis across the entire IT infrastructure. It enables complete visibility by auditing changes made to security, systems and data. Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes with:
- Change auditing: Determine who changed what, when and where.
- Configuration assessment: Analyze current and past configurations with state-in-time reports.
- Predefined reports: Pass audits with more than 200 out of the box reports
- Globalscape: www.globalscape.com – Globalscape ensures the reliability of mission-critical operations by securing sensitive data and intellectual property. Globalscape’s suite of solutions features Enhanced File Transfer™, the industry-leading enterprise file transfer platform that delivers military-grade security and a customizable solution for achieving best-in-class control and visibility of data in motion or at rest, across multiple locations. Founded in 1996, Globalscape is a leading enterprise solution provider of secure information exchange software and services to thousands of customers.
- LogRhythm: www.logrhythm.com – Holistic approach to security intelligence, uniquely unifying SIEM, log management, and network, user and endpoint monitoring and forensics with advanced security analytics. Complete end-to-end cyber threat lifecycle management.
- Camouflage: www.datamasking.com – Camouflage has been globally masking data for some of the largest organizations since 2004. They work with large Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium-sized businesses in numerous industry verticals. Camouflage’s data masking solutions are quick to deploy and can be up and running on most networks in less than a week.
- Beta Systems: www.betasystems.com – Powerful and highly scalable Identity and Access Management solutions.
- CyberArk: www.cyberark.com – CyberArk is the only security company focused on eliminating the most advanced cyber threats; those that use insider privileges to attack the heart of the enterprise. Dedicated to stopping attacks before they stop business, CyberArk proactively secures against cyber threats before attacks can escalate and do irreparable damage. The company is trusted by the world’s leading companies – including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100 – to protect their highest value information assets, infrastructure and applications. A global company, CyberArk is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, with U.S. headquarters located in Newton, Mass. The company also has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Realsec: www.realsec.com is a leader in encryption, digital signature, PKI and time stamping solutions for the Banking and Payment Systems, Government and Defense and the Business Sector.
- CorreLog: www.correlog.com – Software for Security and Log Management. Provider of real-time log management, multi-platform security correlation and IT enterprise search. In addition to comprehensive SIEM capabilities, CorreLog goes further by employing automated event management and self-learning algorithms to alert on insider threats. CorreLog enhances oversight of your enterprise by analyzing data from multiple sources, regardless of platform, OS, or location.
- EIQ Networks: www.eiqnetworks.com -EiQ Networks, a pioneer in simplified information security and compliance solutions and services, is transforming how organizations identify threats, mitigate risks and enable compliance. Our flagship solution, SecureVue®, a continuous security intelligence platform, helps organizations proactively detects incidents, implement security best practices, and receive timely and actionable intelligence along with remediation guidance.
- Vanguard Integrity Professionals: www.go2vanguard.com -Vanguard offers an integrated suite of security software products designed to meet today’s unprecedented security challenges. The products bring together formerly separate functions of security administration, access and authentication, reporting and analysis, and policy compliance. Each product may be use independently or together as an integrated solution.